Sunday, December 28, 2008

Personalized Valentine's Day Baby Clothes

I just finished creating two sets of designs for Valentine's Day for my shop, Little Characters.

Click on either picture to buy onesies, T-shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, or bibs. You can also choose from the messages, "Mommy and Daddy Will Always Love Me", "My First Valentine's Day", and "Happy Valentine's Day". As usual, every design is available in diverse skin tones. The designs I'm featuring below both have the message "Baby's 1st Valentine's Day".

The first design is more specifically for a baby and has one little curl of hair:


The second design has a child that looks similar to many prior designs and has more hair:


I want to create some personalized "_______'s 1st Valentine's Day" products with 10 popular names, and I'm not sure which design to use. Of course, I'll still personalize on order for free, and customers could tell me which design they like when they give me the baby's name. But I want to have a starter set available and I don't think I should do it for both versions.

I'm usually way behind to get these holidays drawn and up in the shop, but hopefully this is soon enough! As I was getting ready to help my son nap the other day, I said to my husband that I was going to work on my Valentine's Day drawings while he slept. My husband replied, "It's Christmas! You can take a day off!" I smiled, shrugged and said, "This is fun for me, honey. It's what I want to do." I might be a bit obsessed! :D

0 comments: