Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fantastic Blogs in the Middle of Nowhere

Okay, I must be one of the most dim people trying to run an online business. After I had been writing this blog for a while, I decided to make a few other blogs to help people find cute baby T-shirts, onesies, and bibs on the internet and to journal about my experience designing some.

After about two months of waiting for one of these blogs to come up on Google searches, I realized that I did not have a single link to it (or any of the new blogs) anywhere and that meant that it was impossible for anyone but me to find them.

Since last night, I've been desperately trying to remedy that situation, so here are some links to my newer blogs:

Obama Baby Clothes Blog features a great collection of my original designs for Little Democrat onesies, T-shirts and bibs. I also include a short journal entry for each design about my experiences creating it and how it connects to my life as an Obama Mama and artist.

Baby Nicknames Blog features a large collection of onesies, T-shirts, and bibs with my unique drawings of babies to match all the nicknames like Peanut, Sweetpea, Pumpkin, Little Man, and Little Monster. I also include a short journal entry for each of these designs.

Jewish Baby Clothes Blog is a guide to all the best onesies, T-shirts, and bibs for Jewish babies and their families. You can just click any picture to buy cute baby clothes for under $20. In addition to my own designs, I include several designs by other online artists - along with links to their stores.

Christian Baby Clothes Blog is a directory with all the best baby T-shirts, onesies, and bibs for Christian families. They're organized into themes like "Bible Babies" and "Angels", and most of these baby clothes are created by other online designers (who are devout Christians).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking blog anyways. :) You will get it going. Keep up the good work.