Sunday, September 28, 2008

SO Proud and Happy

I added beautiful new designs for Ramadan and Eid baby clothes to Little Characters

I really hustled to get these done and I was only able to add them with a handful of days of Ramadan left:





I worked really hard to get these done, and the morning I successfully posted them on the store, I was just bopping around with joy. I told Patrick and my mom that even if I didn't sell any of the designs for Muslim holidays, I would still feel so good that I had created them. I felt such a sense of accomplishment!

And then before the day was even done, I saw that someone bought two onesies with my Ramadan and Eid designs! I only earned $10, but I have to say that sale made me feel like a million bucks!

And tonight I just checked the babycenter community groups, and saw this message posted:
I love all your eid/ramadan designs, they r just adorable!!! Thanks for including the muslim holiday sentiments. We need such acceptance of diversity in religion and people in todays world. You r doing a wonderful service to all mankind. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

I think saying that I'm doing a service to all mankind might be a bit of an overstatement, but obviously this post is making me feel absolutely wonderful!

0 comments: