Saturday, March 28, 2009

Personalized Easter Baby Clothes for Under $20

Little Characters has a couple adorable designs for Baby's First Easter, and they can be personalized for free. Just email drawnbyk@gmail.com and I can have a new name or different coloring added to the store in one day.





I'm pretty happy with both these designs. I tried to give the babies features that weren't too specific, so lots of parents could see their little ones in the drawings. I like the swirlies in the lamb's wool and the bright polkadots on the Easter egg. I have sketches for a couple more Easter designs that I hope to have in the store for 2010.

I tried to put more names in the personalized sections to make it more convenient, but I haven't sold any of those yet. I'll have to wait and see if that works better. I'm very happy to add anyone's name by order (at no extra charge), and it only takes me a day to put a new name in the store, but I think if it's already been created, it might be more appealing to customers.

0 comments: