Sunday, November 30, 2008

Personalized Hanukkah Clothes for Babies and Toddlers

Little Characters, my online shop, has a lot of adorable Hanukkah designs that can be personalized and printed on an infant/toddler T-shirt, onesie, or bib for under $20.

I am VERY HAPPY to personalize any T-shirt, onesie, or bib with the name of your choice at no extra charge within one day. Just describe the picture, message, and coloring you'd like and email it to drawnbyk@gmail.com. I will upload a custom-made design right away, and you can complete the sale before you know it.

For all you first-time bubbies out there, this is a really sweet gift for your little grandson or granddaughter.

Here's a peek at some of the Hanukkah designs that can be personalized for Baby's 1st Hanukkah. Click on any picture, and you'll be taken right to my store where you can buy it right away. I've chosen from the names that are already created, but remember that I will create one with the name of your choice within one day.






I'm especially excited about the last design, and it's hard to really see the detail in the thumbnail. I can create any one's name in bubble letters filled with little blue Stars of David. I'm currently working on a section with family titles (Mommy, Ima, Mamele, Grandma, Safta, Bubbie . . .)

I hope to add a couple more Hanukkah drawings to the section soon. I'm almost finished drawing a rattle with a Star of David. Just keep checking the Judaism section in my store, and you'll see all the designs as they're added!

0 comments: