Saturday, October 18, 2008

Great Diwali Gifts for Babies and Kids

Little Characters, my online shop, has two sweet designs for Diwali. They can be printed on T-shirts, onesies, and bibs, and they would make very sweet gifts for children - especially for those celebrating their first Diwali.

Click on either picture to go directly to my store and see the products.




I recently sold a Diwali T-shirt! It makes me so glad that I worked to create the Diwali designs. The person who bought it just searched through the Cafepress Marketplace, so she probably never saw my shop. I see the customer's name and general location in my sales reports, but I wish I could email her to thank her. She probably doesn't know how happy she made someone buying a little T-shirt. At least one person has a nice way of celebrating Diwali with her child - that she would not have had if I hadn't created it.

I would love it if some more Diwali stuff was sold, but I know there isn't much time until October 28th. (Although I think that if people ordered things now, they could arrive in time!) So, I have set some goals for myself for 2009.

I want to draw at least one more Hindu holiday design. I think I will be doing one for Holi. It's on March 11th in 2009, so I should have plenty of time. It's such a fun holiday and since it's so colorful, I should have some nice opportunities to use vibrant color in the design. I also want to try to improve the Diwali lamps design for next year. I think the positioning on the shoulders and head is a little off, so I'll fix that. I have ideas for two other Diwali designs, too, so maybe I'll end up offering a total of four in 2009!

3 comments:

diwali gifts said...

Your Blog is Fabulous. Good article rather. Very interesting. Interesting ideas for the toddler who is celebrating his very first Diwali.


Diwali Gifts

gifts to india said...

Best gifts of diwali are send a dry fruits, Arthi thali, candle diyas, chocolate fantasy, diwali diya, sweet halwa, kaju katli, kesar peda, matki diyas, pooja thali, Raisins Magic and etc.

log said...

Thank you so much! That did the trick, you saved me more endless hours of searching for a fix.





Diwali Dry Fruits Gifts